[News] Mozilla Introduces sudoSocial, Ditches the Dialog Box

  • Subject: [News] Mozilla Introduces sudoSocial, Ditches the Dialog Box
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 17:49:56 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Mozilla Introduces sudoSocial

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla is dipping a toe into social
| networking with sudoSocial, an early
| version âstream publishing platformâ
| available through Mozilla Labs.
|
| The sudoSocial effort is a âstream
| publishing platform,â which roughly
| translates to a way to aggregate your
| social network feeds in one place. Sort of
| like FriendFeed or Facebook without the
| comments. A working demo is up on
| sudoSocial.me, where you can view some of
| the demo sites or sign up with your own if
| you like.
`----

http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7798/

Firefox Ditches the Dialog Box

,----[ Quote ]
| Get ready to say goodbye to Firefoxâs
| multitude of dialog boxes. Recent design
| mock-ups show Firefox moving toward an âin-
| contentâ look where settings, the add-on
| manager, themes and other âthings which
| formerly appeared in dialog boxesâ will now
| become just another tab in your browser.
`----

http://www.webmonkey.com/2010/06/firefox-ditches-the-dialog-box/

10 useful Firefox-based apps

http://www.infoworld.com/d/applications/10-useful-firefox-based-apps-895

Recent:

Goodbye Mozilla Weave. Hello Firefox Sync 1.3

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2010/06/goodbye-mozilla-weave-hello-fi.html