[News] Linux-powered Fridge, BeagleBoard Upgrade, and Linux-powered Cars Get Teleca on Board

  • Subject: [News] Linux-powered Fridge, BeagleBoard Upgrade, and Linux-powered Cars Get Teleca on Board
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:25:29 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Make your fridge run Linux!

,----[ Quote ]
| OMG, what? My refrigerator, that thingie
| that keeps all them foods and whatnot cool
| and edible can run Linux? Well, definitely.
| And in this article, I will show you how.
`----

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/linux-fridge.html

BeagleBoard-xM has USB and 1GHz Cortex-A8

,----[ Quote ]
| Users can also perform native development
| of various operating systems, such as
| Ubuntu.
`----

http://www.electronicsweekly.com/products/2010/06/08/21532/beagleboard-xm-has-usb-and-1ghz-cortex-a8.htm

Teleca Joins the GENIVI Alliance

,----[ Quote ]
| Teleca brings its best-in-class services in
| Open Source software development,
| integration, customization, and testing to
| the unifying force in Mobile Linux.
`----

http://www.cisionwire.com/teleca/teleca-joins-the-genivi-alliance17438

Recent:

GENIVI Alliance Strengthens Presence in Japanese Automotive Industry

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://newsblaze.com/story/2009111709000200001.pnw/topstory.html