[News] 2010 Mozilla T-shirt, Firefox for AmigaOS, WebM Enters Firefox

  • Subject: [News] 2010 Mozilla T-shirt, Firefox for AmigaOS, WebM Enters Firefox
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 19:16:53 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The 2010 Mozilla T-shirt is here!

http://blog.mozilla.com/blog/2010/06/10/the-2010-mozilla-t-shirt-is-here/

Timberwolf, Firefox for AmigaOS, lives!

,----[ Quote ]
| Thomas Frieden and Hans-Joerg took their
| passion and talent to work and have come up
| with an elusive and several times tried
| before goal: produce an alpha version of
| Firefox that runs on their beloved
| operating system Amiga OS  4.1 Update2.
`----

http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2010/06/timberwolf-firefox-for-amigaos-lives/

WebM has landed on Firefox nightlies

,----[ Quote ]
| Today I landed Firefox's WebM support on
| mozilla-central, our Firefox development
| branch. It should appear in nightly builds
| from tonight onwards.
|
| Credits to the development effort go to
| Chris Double for writing the decoder
| backend, Matthew Gregan for writing the ISC
| style licensed libnestegg WebM demuxer, and
| myself for integrating all the moving parts
| into the Mozilla tree and build system.
| Also thanks need to go to the releng team
| which promptly installed YASM on the
| Mozilla Linux and Mac build machines, and
| to Roc, Shaver and many others for cracking
| the whip and working behind the scenes.
`----

http://blog.pearce.org.nz/2010/06/webm-has-landed-on-firefox-nightlies.html

Recent:

Mozilla prepares coders for Firefox 4 features

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20006239-264.html