[News] Ubuntu Strives to Improve Its Free Software

  • Subject: [News] Ubuntu Strives to Improve Its Free Software
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:48:25 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Improve Software Quality

,----[ Quote ]
| Today I and some hundred others on LinuxTag in
| Berlin attended a keynote by Mark Shuttleworth,
| the âhead dreamerâ of the ubuntu Linux
| distribution.
`----

http://lizards.opensuse.org/2010/06/12/improve-software-quality/

Proposed Ubuntu 10.10 installer changes will make installation faster, friendly, intelligent

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/06/proposed-ubuntu-1010-installer-changes.html

Cardapio menu applet gets web search and preferences

,----[ Quote ]
| Our favourite alternative to the main Ubuntu menu
| applet has received an update today which makes
| it easier to configure settings and also includes
| a new plugin to perform Google searches right
| from your desktop!
`----

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/06/cardapio-menu-applet-gets-web-search.html

Recent:

Ubuntu Growing Enormously In The Corporate UK

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.muktware.com/news/10/2010/171