[News] More Ballnux Phones Produced and Also Designed by Samsung

  • Subject: [News] More Ballnux Phones Produced and Also Designed by Samsung
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:22:55 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Samsung broadens Android, Bada phone families

,----[ Quote ]
| Samsung announced two low-end Android
| handsets -- the 3.2-inch Galaxy 3 (I5800) and
| the 2.8-inch Galaxy 5 (I5500) -- as well as
| two Bada OS phones called the Wave 2 and Wave
| 2 Pro. Meanwhile, Samsung is prepping a
| keyboard version of its Galaxy S Android
| phone called the Galaxy S Pro, says
| AndroidCommunity.
`----

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/Samsung-Galaxy-3-and-5-and-Wave-2-and-2-Pro/

Samsung Adds to Galaxy, Omnia and Wave Smartphone Lineups

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and-Wireless/Samsung-Adds-to-Galaxy-Omnia-and-Wave-Smartphone-Lineups-836619/

Microsoft taxed, but still... no proprietary software.

Motorola sells Android without Microsoft tax. Better to reward "good" companies...

Recent:

Samsung's 7-inch 'Galaxy Tape' to run Android 2.2 on 1.2GHz A8 processor?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/14/samsungs-7-inch-tab-to-run-android-2-2-on-1-2ghz-a8-processor/