[News] Questions as to Whether or Not Mark Shuttleworth Would Have Embraced Gentoo

  • Subject: [News] Questions as to Whether or Not Mark Shuttleworth Would Have Embraced Gentoo
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 18:22:45 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Would Mark Shuttleworth use Gentoo had he not founded Ubuntu?

,----[ Quote ]
| While Ubuntu lost the âjust works on your
| notebookâ unique selling point a while ago
| (thanks to freedesktop et. al.), we could
| convince Ubuntu founder Mark Shuttleworth
| to sign our Gentoo slogan âItâs all about
| choiceâ â so maybe in a year from now, you
| might see USE flags in Ubuntu as well.
| Donât believe it? Hereâs proof.
`----

http://rrr.thetruth.de/2010/06/would-mark-shuttleworth-use-gentoo-had-he-not-founded-ubuntu/

Interview mit Ubuntus MÃzen

http://www.ubuntu-user.de/Online/News/Mark-Shuttleworth-ueber-den-Music-Store-die-Gnome-Shell-und-Ubuntu-auf-Tablets

Recent:

Ubuntu Growing Enormously In The Corporate UK

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.muktware.com/news/10/2010/171