[News] Mozilla Firefox Gets HTTPS Everywhere, Other Developments

  • Subject: [News] Mozilla Firefox Gets HTTPS Everywhere, Other Developments
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 13:53:35 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The EFF releases new HTTPS Everywhere Firefox extension

,----[ Quote ]
| The Electronic Frontier Foundation, in a
| cooperation with the Tor Project, has released
| a beta version of the âHTTPS Everywhereâ
| Firefox extension.
`----

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/the-eff-releases-new-https-everywhere-firefox-extension/6738

Brazil streaks ahead in Firefox World Cup

,----[ Quote ]
| At the time of writing the leaders, with more
| than 6,000 personas installed, is Brazil
| followed by Germany with almost 3,000. Third
| place is currently held by Argentina.
`----

http://www.tectonic.co.za/2010/06/brazil-streaks-ahead-in-firefox-world-cup/

Mozilla tracking a week in the life of a Firefox browser

,----[ Quote ]
| How many add-ons do you have in Firefox? How
| much time did you spend in Firefox last week?
|
| If you have opted into the Mozilla Labs Test
| Pilot add-on survey system -- now you know, and
| so does Mozilla.
`----

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2010/06/mozilla-tracking-a-week-in-the.html

Recent:

Modifications to Mozilla Public License: Join the Party and Comment!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://lawandlifesiliconvalley.com/blog/?p=459