[News] A Look at Krita (KDE) on GNU/Linux

Last Week in Krita -- Week 24

,----[ Quote ]
| Last week, Krita development really picked
| up, and if today's commit rate is anything to
| go buy, this week will be just as good! We
| had fifty commits in week 24. Our bug count
| is now 58, but that's after Sven Langkamp
| closed half a dozen bugs today. People seem
| to like Krita 2.2 and do very nice work with
| it. If you give 2.2 a try and you experience
| a problem, please inform us about it. There's
| a very cool and handy Report Bug menu option
| in the Help menu!
`----

http://krita.org/component/content/article/10-news/50-last-week-in-krita-week-24

Week 24: Photoshop brush support in Krita

,----[ Quote ]
| Equally easy to overlook are improvements
| like the drag and drop support for tabs in
| the Dolphin file manager, the use of the
| semantic desktop features in creating
| Konqueror bookmarks, or the support in
| Kontact for alternate calendars and new
| holiday listings.
`----

http://lukast.mediablog.sk/log/?p=255

Recent:

Second Krita Sprint Ends With Tea

,----[ Quote ]
| It's Sunday now in Deventer and, except for
| Lukas Tvrdy, all Krita hackers have gone home
| -- or, in the case of your author, stayed
| home. Time for tea and writing a recap of the
| whole sprint and hackfest!
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2010/03/15/second-krita-sprint-ends-tea

Krita has got a new website!

,----[ Quote ]
| After two years and various attempts, Krita
| finally has a website of its own. And a
| really nice one, too. Thanks to Krita forum
| user Kubuntiac who did all the hard work
| and heavy lifting! Take a sneak peek at
| krita2d.org -- soon we'll point krita.org
| to the new location!
`----

http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi/software/krita/website_yay.html

KOffice 2.1 Release Candidate 1 Released

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.koffice.org/news/koffice-2-1-release-candidate-1-released/