[News] Red Hat Runs Wall Street, Records for Red Hat Enterprise MRG

  • Subject: [News] Red Hat Runs Wall Street, Records for Red Hat Enterprise MRG
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:49:24 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Nyse Euronext taps Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Middleware

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading
| provider of open source solutions, today
| announced that Nyse Euronext (NYX), the
| leading and most liquid equities exchange
| group in the world, has standardized on Red
| Hat's JBoss Enterprise Middleware.
`----

http://www.finextra.com/news/announcement.aspx?pressreleaseid=34396

Red Hat Enterprise MRG and Mellanox ConnectX-2 10GigE NICs Achieve New Performance Levels for Messaging, Realtime and Grid Applications

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100622005470&newsLang=en

Red Hat Looking At Systems Management Market?

http://www.mspmentor.net/2010/06/21/red-hat-looking-at-systems-management-market/

Red Hat is at least compatible with software freedom.

Recent:

Red Hat's comments on Draft Policy on Open Standards for e-Governance
Version 1.1 dated May 2010

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://osindia.blogspot.com/2010/06/red-hats-comments-on-draft-policy-on.html