[News] List of Megadrive Emulators for GNU/Linux, Linux Game Publishing (LGP) Still Active

  • Subject: [News] List of Megadrive Emulators for GNU/Linux, Linux Game Publishing (LGP) Still Active
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:48:24 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

6 of the Best Free Linux Mega Drive Emulators

,----[ Quote ]
| The Sega Mega Drive (Sega Genesis) was a
| leading 16-bit video game console system.
| The console was developed by Sega
| Corporation in 1988. Sega was unable to
| obtain trademark rights in North America,
| and it was released in that market under the
| name of Sega Genesis.
`----

http://www.linuxlinks.com/article/20100620104657572/MegaDrive.html

Linux Game Publishing: "We Are Very Much Alive"

,----[ Quote ]
| After this morning's article about Linux
| Game Publishing, it appeared on SlashDot,
| and Linux Game Publishing broke their months
| of silence. Below is the message, presumably
| by Michael Simms, the CEO of LGP.
|
|     Is grateful to Slashdot for finally
|     noticing that LGP exists, after
|     militantly ignoring any game release we
|     have made for the last 5 years, as soon
|     as reports of our death come through, we
|     get a front page story. Slashdot - Your
|     support of Linux is inspirational. For
|     others who wonder, we are very much
|     alive. We have had a couple of staffing
|     issues on the admin side of things,
|     which explains most of our silence, but
|     work is progressing on more than one
|     unannounced title. We will offer further
|     updates as and when there is news to
|     update you with.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=ODM2MA

Recent:

LGP Is Now Porting Shadowgrounds: Survivor

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NzAyMw