[News] ODF Standard Has New Support Additions From KDE/OdfKit, lpOD

  • Subject: [News] ODF Standard Has New Support Additions From KDE/OdfKit, lpOD
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:15:40 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

OdfKit Hack Week starts

,----[ Quote ]
| OdfKit is a project that reuses WebKit
| technology in a toolkit for working with ODF
| office documents. KO GmbH is sponsored by
| NLnet to work on OdfKit for three months. This
| week, Chani, who is on her way to Akademy, is
| working with me on OdfKit and since she's here
| an entire week, we're calling it OdfKit Hack
| Week.
`----

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4249

See how you can use lpOD with simple examples and tools!

http://standardsandfreedom.net/index.php/2010/06/23/see-how-you-can-use-lpod-with-simple-examples-and-tools/

Recent:

EmacsWiki: OpenDocument

,----[ Quote ]
| View and edit OpenDocument files inside
| Emacs
`----

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/OpenDocument

ODFDOM 0.8.5 - The new Release of the OpenDocument Java Library

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/odfdom_0_8_5_the