[News] New Open/Free Software Audiocasts From SFLC and IDG

  • Subject: [News] New Open/Free Software Audiocasts From SFLC and IDG
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:53:35 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Episode 0x2B: Bilski Rundown

,----[ Quote ]
| Dan Ravicher joins Karen and Bradley to
| discuss the Bilski case decided by the U.S.
| Supreme Court.
|
| This show was released on Tuesday 29 June
| 2010; its running time is 1:14:22.
`----

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/podcast/2010/jun/29/episode-0x2b-bilski-rundown/

Linux guru offers advice on Android tablets, Linux security and virtualization

http://www.networkworld.com/podcasts/panorama/2010/062910pan-linux-corbet.html

Is open source less secure than closed software?

http://www.networkworld.com/podcasts/openmic/2010/062910-open-allstar.html

Loads of Linux/FOSS shows recently...

Recent:

Podcast Season 2 Episode 11

,----[ Quote ]
| In this episode: Google releases its own
| command-line tool, Ubuntu drops F-Spot, and
| has anyone seen Mandriva? Listen to the
| results of our haiku challenge, and we ask,
| do you use open source software for freedom
| or function?
`----

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/podcast-season-2-episode-11

Podcast 78 Gentoo Screenshots + IRC Basics

http://linuxcrazy.com/?q=node/92

Episode 0x2A: Waiting for Bilski

,----[ Quote ]
| Karen and Bradley briefly talk about waiting
| for the Bilski case to be decided by the
| U.S. Supreme Court.
|
| This show was released on Tuesday 22 June
| 2010; its running time is 08:39.
`----

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/podcast/2010/jun/22/episode-0x2a-waiting-bilski/

FLOSS Weekly 125: The Lift Web Framework

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://twit.tv/floss125