[News] Ballnux Phones Challenge hypePhone; OpenBallnux News

  • Subject: [News] Ballnux Phones Challenge hypePhone; OpenBallnux News
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:56:48 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Critics' Choice: HTC Evo 4G Smartphone Review Roundup

,----[ Quote ]
| For several years now, Sprint has been in
| next-to-last place among U.S. wireless
| network providers. But that might
| eventually change if Sprint continues to
| offer smartphones like the HTC EVO 4G ($200
| with a new contract), a well-reviewed
| Android 2.1 handset boasting several firsts
| and currently a Sprint exclusive in the
| U.S.
`----

http://www.enterprisemobiletoday.com/reviews/article.php/3889841/Critics-Choice-HTC-Evo-4G-Smartphone-Review-Roundup.htm

Samsung Galaxy S: New Informations

,----[ Quote ]
| The new Samsung Galaxy S is a nice
| phone.Samsung Galaxy S will compete with
| Iphone 4 and I think that Samsung Galaxy S
| is better than Iphone.Just as success rate
| for the iPhone 4 a few days ago, also for
| its direct competitor, the Samsung S
| Galaxy, we have learned â through the
| channel twitter 3 Italy â its impending
| entry to list. Samsung Galaxy S is a good
| phone.
`----

http://www.myhotnews.net/1098/samsung-galaxy-s-new-informations/

Guest Blog: Rares Aioanei â Weekly Kernel Review (openSUSE Flavor)

,----[ Quote ]
| Hi everyone, and welcome to this weekâs
| edition! As usual, new commits, patches and
| fixes are waiting, so letâs dive in!
`----

http://lizards.opensuse.org/2010/06/26/guest-blog-rares-aioanei-weekly-kernel-review-opensuse-flavor-3/

openSUSE Weekly News Issue 129 is out!

http://news.opensuse.org/2010/06/26/opensuse-weekly-news-issue-129-is-out/

Motorola makes good Android phones and doesn't pay Microsoft for imaginary patents.