[News] More Proprietary Sofwtare Ported to Linux

  • Subject: [News] More Proprietary Sofwtare Ported to Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:01:39 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Brosix Business Instant Messaging Now Available for Mac and Linux Systems

,----[ Quote ]
| Brosix 3, the newest version of the award-
| winning instant messenger software, is
| available for Mac and Linux systems. This
| is great for the growing number of
| individual and business owners who
| currently have or are purchasing computers
| that have these operating systems.
`----

http://newsblaze.com/story/2010062500030100002.pr/topstory.html

BeyondTrust Introduces PowerBroker Server for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| BeyondTrust, the global leader in privilege
| delegation and access control for physical,
| virtual and cloud computing environments,
| today announced PowerBroker Servers â Linux
| Edition.
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100628005212&newsLang=en

Recent:

Machine Embroidery Management is coming to Linux!

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://lydgate.org/blogs/?p=131