[News] EnQii Uses GNU/Linux Servers in Product

  • Subject: [News] EnQii Uses GNU/Linux Servers in Product
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 22:13:37 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Multiple Screen Content Playout

,----[ Quote ]
| The CentrePoint is a Linux-based server that
| has acts as an ultra-reliable File Transfer
| Proxy and Synchronization Master. It is
| reliable, resistant to "real-world" usage in
| a retail environment, and needs no local
| technical expertise to operate.
`----

http://www.retailcustomerexperience.com/showcase/product/187/Multiple-Screen-Content-Playout

Content Management Software - Remote Transfer

,----[ Quote ]
| Consistently, EnQii has defined industry best
| practices in order to deliver a solution that
| is both web and Linux-based that offers easy
| to use functionality for content management,
| scheduling and network management.
`----

http://www.retailcustomerexperience.com/showcase/product/184/Content-Management-Software-Remote-Transfer

âAnalysts sell out - thatâs their business modelâ But they are very concerned
that they never look like they are selling out, so that makes them very
prickly to work with.â

                                âMicrosoft, internal document

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf

`----