[News] Firefox 4.0 Now in Beta, Firefox 3.6.6 Released

  • Subject: [News] Firefox 4.0 Now in Beta, Firefox 3.6.6 Released
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:17:33 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

A Look At The Latest Firefox 4.0 Design

,----[ Quote ]
| The Mozilla Firefox developers are working
| on several different branches of the web
| browser at the same time. The latest public
| version, Firefox 3.6.6 just released today,
| and Firefox 3.7 which will be renamed to
| Firefox 4.0 later this year.
`----

http://www.ghacks.net/2010/06/27/a-look-at-the-latest-firefox-4-0-design/

Update: Mozilla Posts Firefox 4.0 Beta 1 Build

,----[ Quote ]
| If you have been using a previous version
| of Firefox 3.7, which now officially
| becomes Firefox 4.0, you should feel
| already comfortable with this new version.
| Mozilla has not posted detailed release
| notes yet, but there seem to be no major
| changes from Firefox 3.7a6-pre, with the
| exception that the browser is running more
| smoothly and with fewer crashes.
`----

http://www.conceivablytech.com/1572/products/mozilla-posts-firefox-4-0-beta-1/

Firefox 3.6.6 Now Available for Download

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, we launched an update to our crash
| protection feature to extend the amount of
| time Firefox will wait before terminating
| unresponsive plugins.
`----

http://blog.mozilla.com/blog/2010/06/26/firefox-3-6-6-now-available-for-download/

Recent: