[News] New KDE Applications: Gwenview, K3b 2.0, Clementine...

  • Subject: [News] New KDE Applications: Gwenview, K3b 2.0, Clementine...
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 13:04:25 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Gwenview in KDE SC 4.5

,----[ Quote ]
| As usual, I have been busy with too many
| projects during KDE SC 4.5 development
| cycle, so I am afraid the new Gwenview
| does not feature any ground-breaking
| changes. Still I managed to fix some
| annoying bugs and integrated a few nice
| features.
`----

http://agateau.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/gwenview-in-kde-sc-4-5/

K3b 2.0 burner software with Blu-ray support arrives

,----[ Quote ]
| The K3b development team has released
| version 2.0 of its CD and DVD creator for
| Linux. With this version, the developers
| have almost fully ported the popular
| burner software to KDE 4 by, for example,
| using Solid for hardware detection.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/K3b-2-0-burner-software-with-Blu-ray-support-arrives-1031377.html

Clementine 0.4 Released (Amarok 1.4 Style Music Player For Linux, Windows And MacOS X)

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/06/clementine-04-released-amarok-14-style.html

Applications to make your KDE more powerful and smarter

http://reviewglitz.com/2010/02/applications-to-make-your-kde-more-powerful-and-smarter/

Recent:

Linux Mint 9 KDE RC released!

,----[ Quote ]