[News] Mozilla Shows Its Vision of Next Firefox

  • Subject: [News] Mozilla Shows Its Vision of Next Firefox
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:44:49 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Firefox 4 Beta 1: Tell us what you think!

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox 4 Beta 1 is now ready to download
| and test! This first version gives an
| early look at whatâs planned for Firefox
| 4. Stay tuned, because there is more to
| come and we plan to release new beta
| versions every two to three weeks. Your
| feedback  is essential to help shape the
| product which is why weâre launching now
| to hear from you early in our development
| process.
`----

http://blog.mozilla.com/blog/2010/07/06/firefox-4-beta-1-tell-us-what-you-think/

Peer into Firefox's future in latest beta

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla released the first beta for
| Firefox 4 on Tuesday, introducing a new
| interface design to a wider Windows
| audience, support for multiple
| technologies that aim to be essential to
| Web browsing in the future, and a plan for
| updates far more aggressive than those of
| the past.
`----

http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-20009793-12.html

Firefox 4 Beta Is Fast, But Not The Only Browser In Town

,----[ Quote ]
| Firefox has successfully grabbed a quarter
| of the browser market, but Google Chrome
| is growing very rapidly, and the fact
| remains that the world is moving to a new,
| need-driven browser model. For many
| people, it makes sense to run more than
| one browser. I'll definitely adopt Firefox
| 4, primarily because I use a lot of the
| best Firefox extensions, but I'll run
| Chrome as well.
`----