[News] New Linux Application Releases: Midnight Commander, Shotwell, GIMP

  • Subject: [News] New Linux Application Releases: Midnight Commander, Shotwell, GIMP
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 14:01:41 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

|     checkboxes, etc) in the middle of a
|     word are in the lowercase now (#2168)
|     * Use system realpath(3) function if
|     available (#1911)
|     * GLib deprecated functions are not
|     used (#2085, #2249)
`----

http://www.midnight-commander.org/wiki/NEWS-4.7.3

Shotwell 0.6.1 adds basic support for RAW images

,----[ Quote ]
| The Yorba developers have released version
| 0.6.1 of their open source Shotwell photo
| manager for the GNOME desktop. According
| to the developers, the latest update to
| their free digital photo manager includes
| a number of bug fixes, language support
| improvements and several new features
| compared to the previous 0.5 release from
| mid-March.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Shotwell-0-6-1-adds-basic-support-for-RAW-images-1033419.html

Gimp 2.7.1 in Foresight, single-window mode

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.foresightlinux.se/blog/2010/07/07/gimp-2-7-1-in-foresight-single-window-mode/