[News] Adobe Trash Gets 'Open-source' Spin/Slant

  • Subject: [News] Adobe Trash Gets 'Open-source' Spin/Slant
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 12:28:13 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Taking a peek inside Adobe's open source portal

,----[ Quote ]
| Adobe says it works directly making
| contributions to projects including the
| SQLite embedded relational database
| management system and the Eclipse software
| development environment, which is
| primarily rooted in Java but extensible to
| a variety of other languages via plug-ins.
`----

http://www.computerweekly.com/blogs/open-source-insider/2010/07/taking-a-peek-inside-adobes-open-source-portal.html

Open source frash brings Flash to iPad, Adobe goes Android

,----[ Quote ]
| A new open source project dubbed frash
| will allow iPad users to experience Flash
| in the Web browser as Adobe begins
| demonstrating its own efforts to port
| Flash 10.1 to the newly released Android
| 2.2 âFroyoâ.
`----

http://www.techworld.com.au/article/352337/open_source_frash_brings_flash_ipad_adobe_goes_android

Flash on your iPhone or iPad? Maybe soon thanks to open source

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/63387

Review of the Times Reader 2.0

http://techthrob.com/2010/07/05/review-of-the-times-reader-2-0/

Recent:

Open Video on the Web: Where Are We Now?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://fosswire.com/post/2010/06/open-video-on-the-web/