Patent Extortion - Sign of Microsoft's Imminent Death

  • Subject: Patent Extortion - Sign of Microsoft's Imminent Death
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:07:09 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

We already know that patent extortion is the last thing companies do
before they implode.They just cannot yield anything of real substantial value.
I took some time aside to campaign against software patents. To summarise
the key findings, Bill Gates, world's biggest extortionist who misuses a
$500,000,000,000/annum education budget to indoctrinate the young and
lobby for companies like Monsanto (for profit) so that even _ALL_
our food becomes patented, i.e. taxed, also created the world's
biggest patent troll, with whom he lobbies against elimination of software
patents this month. Their plan it to turn Windows tax into patent
tax _on all_ technology. Nasty, nasty people. US ctzizens: Report them to the
authorities and explain to family/friends. These bullies see themselves
as overly entitled and they control the government with their money. Bill Gates
also spends _on average_ $1 million _per day_ buying the press, not
donation. It's a reputation laundering operation that distracts the public. Having
seen the writings on the wall ($18 billion in losses for MSFT in 1998) they
move on to their next scheme for world domination.

"Intellectual property is the next software."

   --Nathan Myhrvold, world's biggest patent troll, Gates' mate, former Microsoft CTO

http://www.newsweek.com/id/55777/page/2

"He [Bill Gates] acted like a spoiled kid, which is what he was."

                                --Ed Roberts, Gates' employer at MITS in the 1970's
					(Atlanta Journal-Costitution, 04-27-97)