Re: GNU/Linux Makes Windows Look Tiny (Less Than 2% of Top 500)

____/ cc on Thursday 23 Jun 2011 15:25 : \____

> On Jun 23, 10:12 am, Ed <ed-newsgro...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 2011-06-22, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> > The Best & Fastest Computers are Linux Computers
>>
>> > ,----[ Quote ]

>> > `----
>>
>> I'm very pleased to see you're back Roy.
>>

> No kidding. Where would I possibly have found this news otherwise?!?!
> Roy, we've missed your cut and paste news stories with absolutely no
> personal thoughts other than your changed headlines. I'm sure your
> unique news aggregation will really have an impact again. These trolls
> have been terrible lately. When you posted before there was absolutely
> no trolling whatsoever, so I look forward to a return to the glory
> days! You are probably the most important figure in the FOSS movement
> today, so I look forward to your reposts of news items I found
> elsewhere. Keep up the good work!

I'm not an "important figure in the FOSS movement". I do everything the FOSS
way (I have 3 jobs now), but I did not do much compared to loads
of other people. Then again, I'm in my 20s...

Glad to see you not siding with the trolls. And yes, I'll probably persist
with COLA for a while to come. I've always enjoyed it. Thanks for the
encouraging words.