Re: Many GU/Linux Options Remain for Older Machines

____/ Snit on Wednesday 06 Jul 2011 22:30 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz stated in post 1399509.2BAyJ8zxgJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 7/6/11
> 12:50 PM:

>>> Ditto here.

>>> How so?  I encourage *honest* advocacy of Linux.
>>
>> Try spending time encouraging *honest* advocacy of iStuff. Lots more work to
>> do *There*.
>
> Not sure I follow.  And why advocate Apple products in COLA?  Sure,
> sometimes there is a reasoned comparison, but seems this is not the right
> forum for that.  Still, if you feel the need I am OK with that - as long as
> you are honest about it.
>
> Oh, and I point out a lot of BS from the "advocates" in CSMA.  Many (most?)
> of them are out and out liars.  Sandman, for example, is just a lying
> scumbag.  Carroll is worse.  Tim Adams is a moron who cannot figure out the
> most simple of things and just gloms onto trolls who will back him.  On and
> on.

IMHO, you should stay just in CSMA. People generally don't want you here, except
the trolls. And I can't blame them. You need to seriously think what you're
doing here except annoy people.

Think about it.

- --