Re: New Interview With Red Hat's CEO

____/ Homer on Tuesday 19 Jul 2011 15:15 : \____

>> ____/ Homer on Sunday 17 Jul 2011 21:01 : \____

>>> Link?
>>
>> http://humanosphere.kplu.org/2011/03/bizjournal-gates-foundation-has-given-bbc-20-million/
>> http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2011/03/gates-discloses-media-grant-after-report.html?ana=twt
>
> They kept that one well hidden, didn't they?
>
> Even now I'm still having difficulty finding many references to it on
> the Web.
>
>> It's part of that "advocacy" from Gates ($1 million per day to shape
>> the news).
>
> The Seattle Times has been doing a good job of exposing the Gates
> Genocide, Slavery & Propaganda Fundation over the years (and exposing
> Microsoft too), but even they missed that one initially. They have an
> article on it now though:
>
> http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2014393133_bbc04m.html
>
>> Gates did the same to The Guardian.
>
> Yeah I see that. I find it quite disturbing that a neocon tyrant like
> Gates essentially owns part of such a social liberal newspaper. But then
> he's already got his stacked-panellist "Microsoft" Jack Schofield
> feeding them pro-Microsoft PR, hasn't he? Now Vilhelm Gates the Third
> (Reich) has his very own propaganda section too, where he can "shape
> demand" for eugenics and patent-enforced slavery.

The Seattle Times did the opposite of what you claim it to have done. Are you
sure we speak about the right publication? And they recently sacked Heim,
who was dedicated to gates coverage (mostly fawning).

As for Jack Schofield, he is quite the piece of work and the name
Microsoft Jack was not invented by me. He has a reputation for
Microsoft whitewashing. Isn't it funny how the trolls
lean on this PR clown masquerading as "journalist" as source,
along with all the brand-new ZDNet UK accounts which were created by
Microsoft and Mono boosters just to defame me (see creation dates),
in a clear way proving the very hypothesis of the article they
commented on?

- --