GNU/Linux Users Are Given, Money Made by Giving Software Away

  • Subject: GNU/Linux Users Are Given, Money Made by Giving Software Away
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 21:09:46 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Linux Users Continue To Spend More On Humble Indie Bundle

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/08/linux-users-pay-more-humble-indie-bundle-3/

Developers and Fans Benefit From Humble Indie Bundle Pay-What-You-Want Model

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/08/developers-and-fans-benefit-humble-indie-bundle