Some Billionaires Too (Mark Cuban) Want Software Patents to Die

  • Subject: Some Billionaires Too (Mark Cuban) Want Software Patents to Die
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:04:39 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

My Suggestion on Patent Law

,----[ Quote ]
| 1. End all software patents. Donât make them shorter, eliminate them.
|
| I have no problem with software being copyrightable just as it
| always has been. That is more than enough protection and keeps
| enough lawyers un-gainfully employed.
`----

http://wallstreetpit.com/81065-my-suggestion-on-patent-law

Mark Cuban wants to end patents on software and business methods

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2011/08/mark-cuban-wants-to-end-patents-on-software-and-business-methods.html

Mark Cuban: ban software patents

,----[ Quote ]
`----