Review of CrunchBang GNU/Linux 10 "Statler" With Xfce

  • Subject: Review of CrunchBang GNU/Linux 10 "Statler" With Xfce
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 07:52:40 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Revisited: CrunchBang ("#!") Linux 10 "Statler" Xfce r20110207

,----[ Quote ]
| When I've reviewed #! before, I've always stuck with the Openbox edition,
| because when #! started, it only had an Openbox edition. It wasn't until
| version 10 "Statler" that it gained an Xfce edition as well, but I always
| wanted to review just "the original" #! anyway. Fast forward to the last few
| days, and I haven't really been able to think of much to write. Then, I
| realized I had never checked out the Xfce edition, so I did so.
`----

http://dasublogbyprashanth.blogspot.com/2011/08/revisited-crunchbang-linux-10-statler.html

The 2011 Top 7 Best Linux Distributions for You

http://www.linux.com/learn/tutorials/481201:the-2011-top-7-best-linux-distributions-for-you