Re: Meanwhile, Outside the US, GNU/Linux Rules

____/ JeffM on Wednesday 24 Aug 2011 20:58 : \____

>>JeffM wrote:
>>>...and, typical of oiaohm's insightful comments:
>>>http://mrpogson.com/2011/08/22/gnulinux-rules-in-brazil/#comment-52927
>>>:Brazil is one of the other countries
>>>:that historically likes exporting and hates importing.
>>>
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>How do you know oiaohm?
>>
> Only through his comments at Robert's blog.
> He doesn't stop typing there
> until he's rebutted all of the WinTrolls' nonsense.
> He reminds me of this item:  http://xkcd.com/386/

Yeah, he's a regular in our IRC channel and a longtime reader/
commenter in the site. He's good at handling trolls and shooting them
down with good information (despite his dyslexia-induced grammar difficulties).