Re: Latest WikiLeaks: Microsoft aided dictator

____/ Kari Laine on Wednesday 07 Sep 2011 18:43 : \____

> NotDashEscaped: You need GnuPG to verify this message
>
> On 09/07/2011 05:25 PM, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> ____/ Homer on Wednesday 07 Sep 2011 14:15 : \____
>>
>>> Verily I say unto thee that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:

>>> [quote]
>>> Econoff is Thai-American and did not identify himself in interviews
>>> as an Embassy employee.
>>> [/quote]
>>
>>> http://thaicables.wordpress.com/2011/07/13/06bangkok4978-the-economics-of-
piracy-and-why-its-not-going-away-2/

>>> That's all I've got.
>>
>>> Whoever he is, an awful lot of people seem to consult with him.
>>
>> That's an understatement. He's referenced in cables that I rerelease more
>> often than President Obama. Wikileaks mentions the name only once.
>>
>> Assange was nailed for Wikileaks giving away the name of Australia's intel.
>> officer. I wonder how many shady and nearly invisible people are out there.
>
> Watch your back - there are lot :-)
>
> I don't watch my back any more - I have lived longer than I expected...

I've researched this further.

Econoff seems to have MASSIVE influence over US policies yet he exists almost
nowhere (the name) except in secret cables. Econoff is not only in Asia. He's
all over the place, south America too http://leaksfree.com/2007/05/gop-to-
support-pro-conversation-votes-at-iwc-but/

Econoff was mostly a secret until a week+ ago when Wikileaks released cablegate
unredcated. Is he a powerful spook?

Allegations Of Uranium Trafficking in 2007 (document) http://ur1.ca/513ko
"Classified By: DPOPOVICH, ECONOFF, Reason 1.4 (b), (c), (f)"

Search cablegate for econoff: "12,927 cables found." http://ur1.ca/513ln

Almost more results than Google yields. Who is this?  It is hard to decipher
some cablegate material when some of the most frequently mentioned people are
unknown to the public, unspoken about.

- --