Re: Posting Wikileaks Cables is VERY RISKY.

____/ Homer on Thursday 08 Sep 2011 11:38 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee that "Chummy" spake thusly:
>>
>> DoD, MI5, CIA, NSA, Interpol are all interested in those who are
>> posting and re-posting the Wikki Leaks Cables.
>>
>> Roy Schestowitz's name and contact information has been reported to
>> all agencies above and more.
>
> You better "report" the following to them while you're at it, flatty:
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/09/05/microsoft_wikileaks_tunisia
> http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/security/2011/09/05/wikileaks-microsoft-aided-former-tunisian-regime-40093837
> http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/09/06/wikileaks_microsoft_tunisia
> http://www.itproportal.com/2011/09/06/microsoft-trained-tunisian-regime-us-diplomats-concerned
> http://www.itp.net/586014-us-raised-concerns-over-microsoft-tunisia-deal
> http://www.eweekeurope.co.uk/news/us-diplomat-concern-at-microsoft-links-to-tunisian-regime-38753
> http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/WikiLeaks-US-diplomats-were-critical-of-partnership-between-Microsoft-and-Tunisia-1337429.html
> http://news.techeye.net/business/microsoft-gave-repressive-tunisia-aid-to-stop-open-source
> http://www.emoneydaily.com/microsoft-corporation-nasdaqmsft-suffers-wikileaks-blow/69817968
>
> Make sure they round up and black-bag Sweaty Ballmer and his goons
> first, for assisting the regime of an oppressive tyrant guilty of money
> laundering and drug trafficking, then send them to Gitmo for a
> jolly-good torturing.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zine_El_Abidine_Ben_Ali#Legal_entanglements
>
> Also be sure to post the replies from the DoD, MI5, CIA, NSA, and
> Interpol, and let us know as soon as they've arrested the criminal
> conspirator known as Steve Ballmer, who also goes by the alias "Sweaty"
> or "Sweaty the Impaler". Here's a reference mugshot:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Tunisia_Scandal

Gary the mental asylum escapee thinks he can scare people whom he's
obsessed with. The only thing people are scared of are
lunatics like himself not being kept in a padded cell.

Wikileaks went mainstream a long time ago. The US elite tried to
extinguish the source back in December and it failed. It's
too late now, it's everywhere and they know it.