Defamation and Intimidation: All That Linux Foes Have Got Left

  • Subject: Defamation and Intimidation: All That Linux Foes Have Got Left
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:39:18 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Let's face it. When all that trolls and monopolists can do it insult
Android, litigate against Linux, and attack its supporters, then we
know they are "fighting". Next we win. I have got many holiday entitlements
left until December (3 weeks off in total), so I'll get back to posting
more in COLA. That's what they hate the most -- true stories about Linux
successes. They attack people who help the cause, using defamation, blackmail,
and libel. FWIW, not replying to the trolls does not mean they are right.
It just means they are proven trolls, not deserving a reply.