Re: New Web Standards SEO Analyzer Tool

__/ [Jon <henshaw-at-spamcop.net>] on Saturday 31 December 2005 03:38 \__

> My company just launched a free SEO Analyzer for web designers who
> focus on web standards and accessibility. You can check it out at the
> link below.
>
> http://www.sitening.com/tools/seo-analyzer/
>
> -Jon

What struck as surprising is that Eric Meyer got a 50/100. He is a Web
standards and accessibility expert, so it would shock him.

The tool can be quite harsh in term of its scoring and it seems as though it
runs a series of tests and penalises (roughly lowering 10 points) for each
step which raises a negative point. It also reminded me that my pages are
not too friendly although the ones I put to the test are valid XHTML.