Re: Microsoft Still Lobbies in Kerala (Linux State)

__/ [ nandu ] on Sunday 17 December 2006 18:54 \__

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>

>> "They have already tried to ban US soft drinks giants Coca Cola and Pepsi
>> following allegations that the drink contained pesticides."
>>
>> Pesticides?  Wow... they'll believe anything.
>
> I think they only believe what  they have to. I went through some
> reports and figured out that the situation is real worse out there

I think it would be silly to rely on what Microsoft's astroturfers say.
Microsoft has been facing the court for vandalising other people's software,
which is similar in a sense. But.... they don't want you to know this!
*smile*

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Free 3-D Othello: http://othellomaster.com
  2:00pm  up 61 days  0:14,  8 users,  load average: 0.70, 0.57, 0.35