Re: [News] Buxfixing Release/Update for IE7 (Already)

__/ [ Sinister Midget ] on Friday 15 December 2006 13:31 \__

> On 2006-12-15, Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted
> something concerning:
>> On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:38:59 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [ Sinister Midget ] on Friday 15 December 2006 02:14 \__

>>> You made his post visible...
>>>
>>> Neither did I say it was a security issue not did I imply so. Erik was
>>> imaginative. He think too laterally.
>>
>> What the fuck else does this mean then?:

> Maybe this:
>
> http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,127564-pg,1-RSS,RSS/article.html
>
> It's not plural. But that claim, which you want to center on, can be
> dismissed as a mistake on Roy's part. I make them all of the time:
> 'but' becomes 'buy', 'it' becomes' 'ot', and whole sentences become
> gibberish.
>
> We know you never make any mistakes, though. That's why we never hear
> from you when we point them out. Like a recent mistake you didn't make
> wherein you describe my machine as being a server based on your
> criteria for showing MS machines can be servers with GUIs, media
> players, games, graphics packages, browsers and so forth.

Have no doubts. Erik proofreads him messages very, very, _very_ carefully. He
takes his time. I once caught him replying to himself just to correct a
minor typo (it shows up when people reply to him). He even searches the Web
in order to gain information which makes him seem more knowledgable. Of
course, he doesn't want you to know all that... he wants you to think he
pulls these off the sleeve...

--
                        ~~ Kind greetings and happy holidays!

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: the most popular, but not most widespread
  2:00pm  up 58 days  0:14,  7 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.74, 0.87