Re: Attn: Hadron, DFS, Tim Smith etc You Were Right.

____/ Kier on Sunday 26 August 2007 22:54 : \____

> On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 15:55:53 -0400, Jerry McBride wrote:
>
>> waterskidoo wrote:
>>
>>> I've pondered over this post for a couple of days and have finally decided
>>> to send it.
>>
>> ---snip---
>>
>>> I will leave you with one last talking point.
>>
>> No you won't... PLONK
>>
>> And don't let the door hit you in the ass...
>
> Pretty stupid plonking someone who's gone. Even stupider to close you eyes
> and stop up your ears and not *think*.

You do of course realise that 'waterskidoo' was just fltfish all along, don't
you? It's not just the OP that gives it away in like a dozen place.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: most popular O/S, yet not most widespread
Tasks: 116 total,   1 running, 115 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie