Re: Microsoft XBox Key Figure Jumps Ship

__/ [ cc ] on Friday 09 February 2007 11:30 \__

> On Feb 9, 4:43 am, Mark Kent <mark.k...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> John Bailo <jaba...@xxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>> > How the mighty have fallen...
>>
>> They still seem to be in freefall to me.
>>

> And yet still turning a profit...

*ding dong*

Microsoft profit on slide

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,21109542%5E15306%5E%5Enbv%5E,00.html

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    (S)oftware (U)nd (S)ystem(E)ntwicklung
         run-level 5  Jan 23 00:41                   last=S