Re: Metal Software

____/ Handover Phist on Friday 02 November 2007 05:54 : \____

> I've just watched the movie documentary 'Metal: A Bangers Journey', and
> it held a parallel to OSS for me.
>
> We work hard, we rock hard, and we get the shit done. If you dont like
> it, fuck you.

I watched it last year, but it's probably too hardcare to be comparable
with 'Linux culture'. You know, Crade of Filth and all that... goth != geek.
BSD, on the other hand...

Ribbon-type shortcuts in Palm handhelds leads to SMS talk. We must we
abbreviate?
 06:05:01 up 2 days, 10:16,  3 users,  load average: 1.35, 0.87, 1.33