Re: [News] Forbes Redefines FOSS the Microsoft Way

* DFS peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Lots more of this to come. Microsoft is trying to hijack or ruin open
>> source. The press it owns helps it.
>
> As do you:
>
> Programming Languages: C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, MATLAB, Pascal, PHP,
> Prolog, ML, RISC ASM.
>
> Operating Systems: UNIX/Linux (most variants), Windows
> 3x/95/98/2000/ME/NT/XP, Mac OS 9/10+, DOS, Palm OS.
>
> http://www.schestowitz.com/roy/
>
> For all your whining about MS, it turns out you're just a greedy corrupt
> hypocrite who puts Microsoft\Windows\proprietary technologies on your resume
> so you can make more money.
>
> Rex Ballard is the same.  So is Linonut.  Ian Hilliard.   7.  et al.

I'm a greedy corrupt hypocrite?

Man, somebody find where they stashed my big cache of money then!

It's been pretty funny here in COLA lately.  Now we've come full circle
to where there's this Linux cabal full of greedy hypocrites who plug
Linux while surreptitiously using Windows and other Microsoft software
and working as "lap-dogs" for this shadowy Roy Schestowitz figure, who
himself has a "master" somewhere pulling his strings at meetings
discussing "the COLA strategy" in a plan within a plan within a plan.

   <theremin sounds>

--
   http://www.peterpringle.com/music/morgen.mp3