[News] Haiku Interview; Firefox Progress Report

Urias McCullough - Haiku Project - LinuxWorld 2008

,----[ Quote ]
| Urias McCullough, of the Haiku project, talks with us at LinuxWorld. Haiku is
| an open-source operating system currently in development designed from the
| ground up for desktop computing. Inspired by the BeOS, Haiku aims to provide
| users of all levels with a personal computing experience that is simple yet
| powerful, and free of any unnecessary complexities
`----

http://alternageek.com/linuxworldexpo/urias-mccullough-haiku-project-linuxworld-2008/

about:mozilla - Toronto MozCamp, Firefox 3 archive, Snowl, Fennec, Camino,
Embedding API, and more…

,----[ Quote ]
| In this issue…
|
|     * Toronto MozCamp in September
|     * Firefox 3 launch: collecting pictures, videos
|     * Introducing Snowl
|     * Fennec M6 available
|     * Building the world we want, not the one we have
|     * Camino 1.6.3 released
|     * Mozilla embedding API update
`----

http://developer.mozilla.org/devnews/index.php/2008/08/12/aboutmozilla-toronto-mozcamp-firefox-3-archive-snowl-fennec-camino-embedding-api-and-more/

Recent:

Firefox is King

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla Firefox is now the king of all browsers. --At least based on the web
| traffic data gathered from junauza.com and from a popular tech blog by known
| Windows Vista fanboy user Jeff Atwood. Firefox tops all other web browsers
| and most importantly kicked its archrival Internet Explorer out of the
| highest position.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/07/firefox-is-king.html

Developers: Firefox 3.1 Update Should Be "Easy"

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/blogs/mcallister_on_software/148287/developers_firefox_31_update_should_be_easy.html
http://tinyurl.com/6k3mn8