Re: [News] (MS)NBC's Reputation Injured After Discriminating Against GNU/Linux

> In article <1omuhpegmwx85$.8qruidwxvp68.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>  "Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> So when does the "Boycott_NBC" site go up Roy Schestowitz?
>>
>> Sounds like a real money maker to me!
>
> What's funny is that if MS released Silverlight for Linux, under a fully
> open source license, Schestowitz would be bitching about them trying to
> infiltrate open source, or something like that.

I would buy that, completely.  You can never trust Microsoft to /not/
change the terms of the license, once they've reeled you in.

> Schestowitz's position seems to be that Microsoft should not be allowed
> to develop anything new.  It doesn't matter whether or not something
> they develop works with Linux or not--if it doesn't, monopolization!  If
> it does, infiltration or poisoning!

You have to keep fully awake and on your toes when dealing with the
Vole.  It's history makes it quite clear.

Have you been reading Roughly Drafted lately?  He's a good troll!

--
Who will take care of the world after you're gone?