[News] Running Windows Programs in GNU/Linux a Simple GUI Routine

Wine-Doors for Linux Reviewed

,----[ Quote ]
| As I bring this to a close, I would like to point out how fantastic it is
| that Wine-Doors development has made sure to work so smoothly with other
| Wine-related projects, such as Crossover and Cedega. This will mean the world
| to them, as the UI for this application is generally less convoluted than its
| competitors.
`----

http://www.madpenguin.org/cms/?m=show&id=8136

Windows apps on Linux the CrossOver way

,----[ Quote ]
| Who says you have to give up your must-have Windows applications when you
| migrate to Linux? If you can't leave some crucial Windows program behind, you
| can run it using CodeWeavers' latest version of CrossOver Linux.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/144167

"I’d be glad to help tilt lotus into into the death spiral. I could do it
Friday afternoon but not Saturday. I could do it pretty much any time the
following week."

                                --Brad Silverberg, Microsoft

Recent:

Minnesota Software Developer CodeWeavers to Make Product Free If President Bush
Meets Goals

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/minnesota-software-developer-codeweavers-make/story.aspx?guid=%7B2E899690-DA90-42FF-967E-245AAF476AB0%7D&dist=hppr
http://tinyurl.com/6oqkht

If Bush gets it done, America gets FREE software!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://lameduck.codeweavers.com/