Re: ATTN: Linonut is my bastard son. He's doing a fine job of out posting me. He's a natural.

<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Sat, 09 Aug 2008 22:20:11 +0000
<3506077.3Ys5k1Qbjg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> ____/ Some idiotic coward on Saturday 09 August 2008 21:02 : \____
>
>> I am Machine Gun Posting Roy, and my bastard son Linonut is out posting
>> me. My bastard boy is a natural.
>
> Faker. I did not post this (well, duh).

I'll admit it's amusing just to pick out the header differences
(an easy thing to do using SLRN).

I'm curious as to whether it's some sort of trolling attempt,
to see how many fish he can net saying "See!  SEE!  This
isn't the real Roy!".  Or worse.

I for one consider such attempts rather silly.  If one's
going to troll, at least use reasonable bait that is
much more likely to lead to an actual *discussion*. ;-)

[.sigsnip]

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Useless C/C++ Programming Idea #992381111:
while(bit&BITMASK) ;