Re: [News] Patents Just a Mechanism for Killing Small Businesses

____/ Phil Da Lick! on Monday 11 August 2008 10:48 : \____

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03020.pdf

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |   Microsoft's Counter-Supportive Evangelist (MCSE)
Tasks: 182 total,   2 running, 180 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie