Re: [News] Microsoft's OOXML Forcefeeding Strategy Includes Deprecation

Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:

>>> Ahh, makes me want to watch Spinal Tap again (this amp goes right
>>> up to 11, so that when you need a bit of extra oomph...).
>>
>> Scary.
>
> Have you seen the film?  It's excellent...

Once. I'm still recovering:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AhVWJgIzftE

Apparently there's a 4 hour bootleg unofficial director's cut out there
somewhere. I think I'd need to be seriously tanked up to take on /that/
challenge.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "There would be in the license, a caveat which forbids publishing a
| distro until it has been approved by an OSS committee." ~ Comrade
| Hardon Quirk, communist party member.

 10:19:53 up 49 days,  7:55,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.17, 0.19