Re: [News] GNU/Linux Better Than BetaVista7

After takin' a swig o' grog, Don Zeigler belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Between XP and an upcoming lightweight version of Windows 7 tailored to
>> netbooks, I speculate that within a year it will be difficult to find
>> netbooks offered with Linux.

Yeah, and Whistler (XP) was going to kill of Linux, too.

<eyes roll>

> Your profession as lettuce washer at McD's makes your speculation worthless.

No such post at Mickie D's -- the lettuce comes in giant bags, already
sliced.

I worked at McD's one summer.  Had to wear a lime-green get-up.  Clean out
the grease trap.  (Never had to fish a turd out of the urinal, though, like
one guy did.)

Another guy had a pet name for one of the managers -- "Twat".

--
It is your destiny.
		-- Darth Vader