Peak wintroll season is upon COLA

  • Subject: Peak wintroll season is upon COLA
  • From: Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 09:49:24 +1100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Now that the Microsoft betavista7 release is upon us, many Linux advocacy
posts are currently being followed up like clockwork by these bozos, who
must be sitting at their PCs waiting for new posts 24 hours a day:-

Subject:   10 reasons to love Ubuntu, Performance, performance performance
Tony Manco      02:41

Followups       time
Hadron          03:02
john            03:16
clogwog         02:56
john            02:54

The personal attacks on effictive Linux Advocates are also mounting with the
anonymous Clogwog troll advertizing a webpage slandering several posters,
using key words such as "employers worst nightmare' etc. The entire page
reads like the Klu Klux Klan monthly.

http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

No one goes to this kind of effort without suitable motive, personally I
smell Microsoft illegal, dirty and unethical tactics all over this.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008