Re: Busy Morning for the Munchkins... Microsoft Layoffs the Cause?

John wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:29:51 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> One last blast before they get sacked?
>
> Receive any "Cease and Desist" orders lately Roy Schestowitz?
> Hmm?
> Bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Talk about peak Microsoft activity on the eve of their new (planned)
moneymaker Vista 7!

What's really ironic, is the fact that all of their might, all their
propaganda, all their teams of little trolls, and all their legal clout
won't save them from another bad product.

Microsofts last popular product was 2001, and even John knows that 8 years
to market is an unmitigated disaster.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008