Re: 55746 posts to COLA? And Schestowitz is NOT being Paid?

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 00:58:07 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Ignoramus18994 on Wednesday 14 January 2009 13:35 : \____
>
>> Roy simply has great automation tools. Stuff that Windows users can
>> only dream of. So you cannot even comprehend how easy it could be to
>> make 55746 posts.
>
> No automation at all. Knode has menu options for text decorations and good
> facilities for identifying related posts. It takes 1-2 hours a day to do these
> postings and longer to find them and read
>them.

1 - 2 hours per day?

Hahahahhahhaha!
What a laugh...

Lying again I see Roy Schestowitz.
You've already admitted you don't have time to read them.
Additionally, you are begging on your freenode channel for people to help
you proof read so obviously you are spending a lot of time.

You really do think the people in COLA are idiots don't you?

> I spend a lot more time doing other things.

Yea, spamming the same stuff to 10 other places, complete with the same
errors.