Re: Hits to Terrys *new* server

George Kettleborough wrote:

> The amount of unknown/unidentified GNU/Linux users is quite surprising.

Thats probably me setting up the site via my Gentoo box, so the stats will
be a bit skewed that way till I collect a lot more hits.

As it's a shared site, I havent yet found out how to ignore myself in the
stats as I do on my little home server.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008