Re: what has this place got to do with Linux advocacy ? ..

After takin' a swig o' grog, Terry Porter belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadrongo wrote:
>>
>> No it doesn't.
>
> When a troll says they have killfiled a Linux advocate, they're not being
> exactly truthfull, because trolls cannot *bear* not knowing what posters
> are saying about them.
>
> Hadrongo, .. you're a joke, and the laughingstock of COLA.
>
> We should buy you a clown suit and floppy hat, God knows you've earned it.

He's a regular "Shakes" the Clown:

   http://shakes.ihateclowns.com/

--
Oh, and this is another kernel in that great and venerable "BugFree(tm)"
series of kernels.  So be not afraid of bugs, but go out in the streets